“READY TO POP” BABY SHOWER

August 21, 2013 by Savvy Style

Ready-to-pop-baby-shower-titleWho has two thumbs and loves a good theme party?

This girl. [points to self]

tumblr_lqgcu89Lhx1qazkdco1_500So of course I jumped at the chance to do a fun “Ready to Pop” themed baby shower for my bestie, who is almost ready to pop…literally! She’s just weeks away from meeting her sweet baby boy!mom-to-beHere’s a glimpse into our fabulous DIY baby shower…with tutorials on some of the fun details to come later this week! From the Caramel Butter POPcorn to Cake POPs to POPcorn chicken and the favors, I had a blast dreaming up ways to incorporate the theme.

baby-shower-entrance-decorbaby-shower-stats-game baby-stats-shower-gamebaby-name-printableready-to-pop-food-displaybaby-shower-decor-blue-greenbaby-cakesboy-oh-boy-buntingdiaper-cakeThis super simple diaper cake makes a great gift (and centerpiece)…tutorial located HERE!diaper-cake-ready-to-popready-to-pop-popcorn-bags veggie-cupsbaby-shower-food-display baby-shower-setupcake-pops-2Want an easy and inexpensive way to display your cake pops and add a little bling to your table? Simply get white, rectangle styrofoam pieces from any craft store (I got mine from Michael’s) for a few bucks and cover them in fancy wrapping paper! (also bought from Michael’s) So simple…yet it makes your cake pops, well…pop. (pun intended)cake-popsready-to-pop-logoAll of the “Ready to Pop” logos were easily created in photoshop…download FREE printables in blue and green OR pink and brown HERE!popcorn-chickenmason-jar-cupcake-favors-displayI think these party favors are my new favorite…cupcakes in a jar! I just keep finding new awesome ways to use mason jars! I forgot to take pictures as I was making these, but have no fear…i’ll make some more soon and post a tutorial, it’s SO easy!mason-jar-cupcakes-favorready-to-pop-baby-showerHope you enjoyed this peek into our fun filled day…thanks for POPping by!

(see what I did there? I just can’t help myself)

Happy styling!

jamie

8 thoughts on ““READY TO POP” BABY SHOWER

1. Aalia says:

So cute..!!! where can i find the printables ?

2. Lola says:

Super cute shower! Do you have the printables available yet?

3. Amanda says:

Hi,
    Have you made the printables available yet? I see others have asked you this and I didn’t know if I was missing them somewhere. Thank you, your ideas are adorable!

4. Alyson Wozniak says:

Are the printables available? We’re hosting a shower next week & would love to use them.
    Thanks!

5. Blair Bone says:

Are the printables ready yet? I’m hosting a shower in February and you have given me the perfect idea for the party! Thank you!

6. Henn says:

Do you have the ready to pop printables?? I’d love a copy!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

My DIY Wedding

Enter your email address to get Savvy Style updates directly in your inbox!

Top Posts & Pages

Sponsors

Daily Boutique Deals

Wedding Paper Divas Sale

topics

copyright

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

©2013 SavvyStyle.net. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used unless expressly permitted in writing by SavvyStyle.net. All content on this blog is created solely for savvystyle.net. I enjoy sharing information and love when others enjoy my finds enough to post the links on their own sites. However, I ask that you please note its origins on your post and link back to my site. Thanks!

For real.
Stealing is so last season, so don't do it, yo.

photo credits

Photo credits are provided for all images originating from other sources and sites. If you are the owner of an image used on this website and would like it to be removed, please let me know and it will be taken down immediately. I always aim to give credit where credit is due!
The Influence Network

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 49 other followers